Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Part 2 of Midterm

In order for me to complete my midterm I had to make sure I had all the information from my classmates, I had to have all the topics that the groups had to pick and choose from what I wanted to use in my midterm. The Class had to decide together on how we would like to be graded in a way that was fair to us and on Mr.de wit. So the class came up with this that you could work in a group of however many you wanted. As a group you could do one paper and be graded that way or each person in the group could do their own paper and all the papers be graded to get the average or medium grade for everyone in the group. Then if people wanted to work by themselves they could but they had  to help look at or sign off on someone else paper so that every person in the class got some form of help. I just had to decide whether or not I wanted to be in a group or work by myself. part of me wanted to work with the same people I worked with in the beginning but they had added more people and that group I felt was too big and I decided I should work with other people I normally didn't work with but I still wanted to do my  own thing. So in the end I decided to work with Jeannette and we decide to do our own papers but get one grade for both. We came up with ideas on how we can each formulate our papers. We each emailed the other the progress we were making and emailed our final paper to one another on Sunday and read them. I read Jeannette's paper and it was really good to me then I looked at mine and felt bad. Mine compared to hers in my eyes was like copper and hers like gold. That is just How I felt but she assured me it made sense to her and she felt it was good. I was having a hard time on how I wanted to write my paper because I had so many ideas in my head and I kept changing everything I wrote and it was taking me longer to come up with an end product but in  the end I did my best and turned in what I had. I just hoped it made sense to anyone else besides my partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment